The Course is part of the Operational Management Training Program and Every companies need to Manage inventory to produce their goods or services and make sure to supply the goods or services continuously to their market segment .
The Managing and processing Inventory Management is an important task, and it’s vital that those handling the inventory management have a full understanding and knowledge of the processes involved. The understanding and operating of a inventory management system within a business is an essential requirement for perform the inventory management process exactly and correctly with lower financial cost.The course is assist that how to Manage the inventory in Microsoft Excel and Tally ERP9.
Welcome to My Complete Inventory Management In Microsoft Excel & TALLY ERP9 Course. This course contain a Real practical Example with calculation process. I have given task to do then video answer is available. It is suggested that you
- What Is Inventory?
- What Are The Types Of Inventory?
- What Is Inventory Management?
- What Are The Objectives For Inventory Management?
- What Is The Inventory Valuation?
- What Are The Types Of Inventory Valuation?
- What Is The First In First Out (FIFO) Inventory Valuation Method?
- What Is The Last In First Out (LIFO) Inventory Valuation Method?
- What Is The Weighted Average Cost/Price Inventory Valuation Method?
- How To Create The Item List Table For Inventory Management In Microsoft Excel?
- How To Create The Inventory In , Out , Status Table In Microsoft Excel?
- How To Apply The Formulas For The Inventory In , Out , Status Table In Microsoft Excel?
- How To Enter The Inventory Transactions & Analysis The Report In Microsoft Excel?
- How To Install Tally ERP9?
- What Are The Steps Of Inventory Management In Tally ERP9?
- How To Create The Company In Tally ERP9?
- How To Create The Basic Accounts In Tally ERP9?
- How To Create The Godown In Tally ERP9?
- How To Create The Stocks In Tally ERP9?
- How To Enter The Transactions & Analysis The Report In Tally ERP9?
Who this course is for:
- You are going to take responsibility for Inventory Management
- You are going for jobs which have a requirement for you to be able to know Inventory Management and use Tally ERP9 for Inventory Management process
- You want to put this skill on your CV
- You are a bookkeeper or accountant and will be offering inventory management services
- You run your own business and want to know how to manage the inventory for yourself
- Stock keepers
- Inventory Managers
- Operational Managers