Do you feel overwhelmed browsing all the AI and Machine learning study materials?
These Machine learning and AI projects will get you started with the implementation of a couple of very interesting projects from scratch.
The first one, an internet application for Object Identification will teach you to deploy an easy machine learning application.
The other , Dog Breed Prediction will assist you building & optimizing a model for dog breed prediction among 120 breeds of dogs. this is often built using Deep Learning libraries.
Lastly, mastercard Fraud detection is one among the foremost commonly used applications within the Finance Industry. We mention it from development to deployment. Each of those projects will assist you to find out practically.
Who’s teaching you during this course?
I am Professional Trainer and consultant for Languages C, C++, Python, Java, Scala, Big Data Technologies – PySpark, Spark using Scala Machine Learning & Deep Learning- sci-kit-learn, TensorFlow, TFLearn, Keras, h2o and delivered at corporates like GE, SCIO Health Analytics, Impetus, IBM Bangalore & Hyderabad, Redbus, Schnider, JP Morgan – Singapore & HongKong, CISCO, Flipkart, MindTree, DataGenic, CTS – Chennai, HappiestMinds, Mphasis, Hexaware, Kabbage. I even have shared my knowledge which will guide you to know the holistic approach towards ML.
Here are a couple of reasons for you to pursue a career in Machine Learning:
1) Machine learning may be a skill of the longer term – Despite the exponential growth in Machine Learning, the sector faces skill shortage. If you’ll meet the stress of huge companies by gaining expertise in Machine Learning, you’ll have a secure career during a technology that’s on the increase .
2) Work on real challenges – Businesses during this digital age face tons of issues that Machine learning promises to unravel . As a Machine Learning Engineer, you’ll work on real-life challenges and develop solutions that have a deep impact on how businesses and other people thrive. Needless to mention , employment that permits you to figure and solve real-world struggles gives high satisfaction.
3) Learn and grow – Since Machine Learning is on the boom, by getting into the sector early , you’ll witness trends firsthand and keep it up increasing your relevance within the marketplace, thus augmenting your value to your employer.
4) An exponential career graph – All said and done, Machine learning remains in its nascent stage. And because the technology matures and advances, you’ll have the experience and expertise to follow an upward career graph and approach your ideal employers.
5) Build a lucrative career– the typical salary of a Machine Learning engineer is one among the highest reasons why Machine Learning seems a lucrative career to tons folks . Since the industry is on the increase , this figure are often expected to grow further because the years travel by .
6) Side-step into data science – Machine learning skills assist you expand avenues in your career. Machine Learning skills can endow you with two hats- the opposite of a knowledge scientist. Become a hot resource by gaining expertise in both fields simultaneously and start an exciting journey crammed with challenges, opportunities, and knowledge.
Machine learning is occurring immediately . So, you would like to possess an early bird advantage of toying with solutions and technologies that support it. This way, when the time comes, you’ll find your skills in much higher demand and can be ready to secure a career path that’s always on the increase .
Practical Learning !!
Project-based learning has proven to be one among the foremost effective ways to interact students and supply a application for what they’re learning and it provides opportunities for college kids to collaborate or drive their learning, but it also teaches them skills like problem-solving and helps to develop additional skills integral to their future, like critical thinking and time management
By pursuing this course you’ll ready to understand the concept of Machine learning at subsequent level you’ll also get to understand about AI which will boost your skill set to be a successful ML engineer.
Enroll now, see you in class!!
Who this course is for:
Python developers trying to find a future in machine learning and AI (AI).
Machine learning learners trying to find live projects to find out from.
Python and Machine learning developers trying to find hands on projects to figure on AI (AI).