This course will help you become a Python Developer even if you haven’t coded before.
You will learn all the topics mentioned below:
- Introduction to Python
- Getting Started
- Basics of Python Programming
- How to write comments in Python?
- Type Casting in Python
- Taking Input in Python
- String Handling in Python
- Working with List in Python
- Working with Tuple in Python
- Working with Set in Python
- Working with Dictionary in Python
- Decision Making Statements in Python
- Working with Loops in Python
- Function in Python
- Classes and Objects in Python
- Working with Inheritance in Python
- Exception Handling in Python
- File Handling in Python
- Working with Modules in Python
Get Full Source Codes: Around 130+ Practical Examples: 70+ Video Lessons, and 60+ assignments to help you master the Python Programming Language.
This is no fuss and completely practical course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is willing to learn Python practically.
- Computer Students (B. Tech./B.E., M. Tech./M.E. M.C.A., B.C.A, M. Sc., B. Sc., Diploma, Polytechnic)
- Anyone who wants to make career in Data Science, Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence
- Beginner Python Developers curious about Data Science