Global GCC Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) Market Size, Status, and Forecast for the 2022-2027. In-depth research has been compiled to provide the most up-to-date information on key aspects of the worldwide market. This research report covers major aspects of the GCC Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) Market, including drivers, restraints, historical and current trends, regulatory scenarios, and technological advancements. The industry’s role on the COVID-19 outbreak was comprehensively studied. During a specific period, a full risk evaluation and industry recommendations were made for GCC Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) Market. This report compares the pre-COVID-19 and post-COVID-19 marketplaces. The impact of COVID-19 on the regional economy is also taken into account in the research.
The GCC Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) Market is expected to register a CAGR of 17.23% over the forecast period from 2022 – 2027.
Click the link to GET a Free Sample Copy of the Report:
The Top Major Prominent Players are: Coursera Inc., edX Inc., Udacity Inc., Udemy Inc., Canvas Networks Inc., Blackboard Inc., FutureLearn Ltd, openSAP (SAP SE), Iversity Inc. (Springer Nature), Mir’adax (Telef—nica Learning Services S.L.U.).
Industry News and Update:
– April 2020 – Blackboard has announced the launch of the Blackboard Collaborate Self-Service Portal in UAE that allows for higher education institutions to quickly and easily purchase and implement its virtual classroom solution. The self-service portal reduces the time from purchase to getting started to just a few hours in direct response to the need for institutions across the globe to quickly transition to digital teaching and learning modalities as a part of their COVID-19 contingency planning.
– March 2020 – Coursera has announced that it will provide every impacted university in the GCC region with free access to the course catalog through Coursera for Campus. Universities could sign up to present their enrolled students with access to more than 400 Specializations and 3,800 courses Coursera’s several university and industry partners. These institutions will have access until July 31, 2020, after which the company plans to provide extensions based on comprehensive risk assessments.
Key Market Trends:
Technology is Expected to Hold Significant Share
– The technology segment is one of the most evolved segments in the market. Most of the people are enrolling in these categories, as these are the easiest to monetize. Additionally, the growing adoption of the latest technologies across various industries further expands the segment’s scope over the forecast period. The technology segment mainly consists of courses related to computer science, IT and data analytics and statistics, machine learning, and cybersecurity. Technologies, such as Artificial Intelligence and machine learning, are some of the segment’s emerging courses. The recent shift and adoption of these technologies across many industries, ranging from oil and gas to BFSI, are key influencers for the approval of the technology-related courses.
– Within the last few years, the technology market in the GCC, and significantly in UAE, has grown and evolved from a highly fragmented market of consulting and systems integration service firms to an ecosystem of product, solution service providers offering artificial intelligence, data analytics, and smart solutions. In a fiercely competitive sector, companies tend to hire people with a robust skillset in certain technologies in which the companies specialize to stay ahead of the competition. Employers and employees alike understand the vital role technical skills will have, and already have, in their workplace. Moreover, the shortage of skilled workforces in these technologies motivates the MOOC platform providers to launch more technology-related subjects.
– Edraak is a massive open online course (MOOC) platform, an initiative of the Queen Rania Foundation (QRF). As such, QRF has utilized regional Arab talent to use the technology developed by edX, the Harvard-MIT consortium in the creation of the first non-profit Arabic MOOC platform. The latest MOOC platform will present the Arab world with unique and vital opportunities to be part of an essential revolution in education and learning. First, the platform will broadcast one of the best Arab professors to the region, offering original Arabic courses to enrich Arab knowledge further. With the partnership with edX, the platform will also give access to various learners in Arabic to technological courses taught and developed at top tier institutions like HarvardX, MITX, and UC BerkelyX.
For more information about the report:
Strategic points covered in the GCC Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) Market catalogue:
Introduction, market driving force product research goals and research scope Global GCC Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) Market (2022-2027).
Exclusive Summary – Basic information on the global GCC Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) Market.
The changing impact on market dynamics – global party supplies driving factors, trends, challenges and opportunities; post-COVID analysis.
Introduction Global GCC Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) Market factors, after COVID impact analysis, Porter’s five force, the supply / value chain, PESTEL analysis, market entropy, patent / trademark analysis.
Show 2016-2022 by type, end user and region/country.
Assess the leading manufacturers of the global GCC Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) Market, including their competitive landscape, peer analysis, BCG matrix and company profile.
Evaluate the market-by-market segments, countries/regions and manufacturers/companies, the revenue share and sales of these companies/companies in these different regions of the main countries/regions (2022-2027).
… To be continued..
BUY NOW LINK
Customization services available with the report:
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
[email protected] | [email protected]
Your email address will not be published.
Baby Food Market Outlook 2029 | Top Key Players – The Hain Celestial Group, Royal FrieslandCampina N.V, Perrigo Company PLC, Nestle S.A, Mead Johnson And Company LLC, Hero Group
Graphite (Natural & Synthetic) Consumption Market Size 2022 -2029 | South Sea Graphite, Haida Graphite, Yixiang Group, BTR