Have you always wanted to learn Adobe Photoshop CC but you just don’t know where to start?
Or maybe you have started but you just don’t know how.
Then, the “Complete Photoshop CC Course – Beginner To Intermediate” is for You!
Welcome To the “Complete Photoshop CC Course – Beginner To Intermediate.”
⇉ Join 800,000+ Students Who Have Enrolled in our Udemy Courses!
⇉ 10,000+ Five Star Reviews Show Students Who Enroll in our Courses get Results!
⇉ You Get Over 41 Lectures and 4+ hours of premium content
⇉ Watch the Promo Video to see how you can Get Started Today!
What do you get with this course?
- Hours of easy-to-watch video lessons
- Downloadable images and resources
- Practical activities
- Instructor support if you have any questions
- Community of students ready to help
What will you learn in this “Complete Photoshop CC Course – Beginner To Intermediate.”
In short, you’ll learn it all! Seriously, our goal is to make the most comprehensive Photoshop CC course out there – not filled with fluff, but filled with only the most actionable and latest tips and strategies. We’ll be updating this course periodically to make sure we’re covering any change with Photoshop CC.
You’ll start by an overview of the course, access all the downloadable resources, and complete an exercise right away.
You’ll then learn the basics, which are creating a new document, discovering the layout and navigation, then working with multiple images and file types.
Once you understand the basics, you will learn about tools & shortcuts, layers, and advanced content creation like titles, animations and Gifs. You will also design a lower third, a thumbnail, a Social Media banner and promo graphic from scratch.
There are A LOT OF PRACTICE EXERCISES in our complete course with downloadable practice images to reinforce your learning.
By the end of our course you will have learned how to:
- Download and get the best Photoshop version available
- Create a new document and start using Photoshop from scratch
- See an introduction to the layout and how to navigate Photoshop as a complete beginner
- Change file types and work with multiple images
- Use the most essential and important tools and shortcuts
- Learn color management and how to color grade your images
- Use layers and layer effects
- Learn masking and how to use different types of blend modes
- Make animations and create your own GIF
- Create your own lower thirds, social media banners, thumbnails and more!
- And So Much More!
Ready to get started?
Once you enroll we recommend students to install Adobe Photoshop CC on their computers to follow along. We use the latest version of Photoshop – CC 2020 – and all of the content can be understood using the latest versions of Adobe Photoshop.
Who are your instructors?
We are Joe Parys and Jack Cole, creatives who have taught over 800,000+ students around the world with our online courses, tutorials and other content. Jack Cole is the lead instructor for this course, bringing his wealth of knowledge in image creation with Adobe Photoshop CC. Joe Parys is the Bestselling Online Instructor, Digital Marketing Expert and Leader in the eLearning industry. He is the CEO of the Joe Parys Academy serving more than 1,000,000+ students in more than 100+ co-authored courses from 190 countries all around the world.
Our goal is to show you the real world and practical ways to start editing your images with Adobe Photoshop CC today!
With the right mindset, understanding, and application, you will instantly begin learning how to create awesome images with Adobe Photoshop CC.
When I learn something new I add it to the course – at no additional cost to you! This is a course that will continue to add more and more to every aspect of your life.
What I can’t do in this Course..
I can’t guarantee your success – this course does take work on your part. But it can be done!
I am also not responsible for your actions. You are responsible for 100% of the decisions and actions you make while using this course.
It’s time to take action!
Our happiness guarantee
This course includes a money back guarantee, so there is no risk to try it out.
Sign up today, see if it’s the right one for you.
Joe Parys and Jack Cole
Who this course is for:
- Beginner level Photoshop users
- This course is not about learning one specific topic in depth, but a comprehensive real world example based course giving you an essential foundation on all major subjects in Photoshop
- Photographers, filmmakers, artists and other visual creatives who wants to learn Photoshop or improve their Photoshop skills
- Intermediate or advanced Photoshop users are advised to see the curriculum of this course to determine if this is the right course for them before enrolling