Bootstrap is the single most used library on Github at present, beating out other applications such as React and Angular! It’s incredibly famous, and for good reason: it makes it a breeze to create responsive websites.
This course will take you to learn all of the services, modules, widgets and grids and create real world themes and websites from learning nothing about Bootstrap 3 or 4. For this lesson, you do NOT need to understand Bootstrap 3.
In a matter of hours, this course will take you from a complete novice to a Bootstrap 4 specialist!
Build projects including:
- Build beautiful navigation quickly with Bootstrap’s styled navigation components.
- Use Bootstrap’s powerful, responsive navigation header, the navbar. Includes support for branding, navigation, and more, including support for our collapse plugin.
- Build a slideshow component for cycling through elements—images or slides of text—like a carousel.
- Build service pages for your product with featurettes
- Learn how to design mobile first
- Build a contact form for email, messages and more
- Build a footer quickly with Bootstrap’s components
- Build an image header with text overlay
- Build a pricing page
And much more!
We’ll be designing full, interactive websites that look amazing on all platforms by the end of the course. Moreover, as Bootstrap 4 is now built on top of Flexbox, we spend a lot of time studying Flexbox’s ins and outs along the way!
Don’t delay! Enroll when there are open spots.
Watch or sign up for a demo video to see why Bootstrap is the most popular front-end library currently around. It makes designing good-looking websites extremely simple (and fun!)
For whom this course is intended:
- Anyone who wants to learn Bootstrap 4.4.x/master and create real world themes