It can be both enjoyable and rewarding to learn to code. Being able to write a code that gives the machine a lot of tasks to do is exciting.
For those who have little exposure at all to them, I have included a short crash course in these three languages.
For these programming languages, you can learn how to set up your development environment, then create the following projects step by step:
- Develop a Player for Music
- Create a drawing software for painting
- Develop a package for screen savers
- Build a programme for currency converters
- Create a browser on the Internet
- Build a C# calculator
- Build a programme of word count
- Develop an interface for a picture slider
- Develop an interface for the All List
- Develop an immersive interface for a quiz
- Create a calculator for loans
- Build a digital clock
- Build a programme for weight transfer
- Develop an interface for countdowns
- With Python, create a calculator
- Develop a programme for a lottery number simulatorYou should be prepared with enough skills to be innovative and create further projects after completing the projects in this class.
For whom this course is intended:
Developers for Beginners
Coders for beginners