Welcome to the Youtube App 2021 (Hands-On Project) course, Intro to React.
Learn to use modern React 17 to build real-world applications! You’re going to start from the Pure React much more than an intro, getting all the way to using the latest React features, including hooks, effects, context, and portals. You will piece together tools from the entire React ecosystem (like Reach Router) throughout the course to build a complete application using the Youtube API.
Here is the list of what, by the end of the course, you’ll learn,
Pure React: without any additional library or transpiler, learn to react.
Props: With the aid of props, learn how data is transmitted.
State: Maintaining state data.
JSX: Using JSX, learn React.
Tools: learn important tools to react to the ecosystem that you must use.
Hooks: Learn about hooks and develop a custom hook as well.
Function and Class Component: the 2 component creation methods.
Routing: Learn to Rout in React.
Error Boundaries: How better error management can be achieved.
Custom Hooks: how a custom hook can be created.
API Calls: Learn how and where API calls can be made
Context: using context for the management of the global state.
For whom this course is intended:
- Beginners who would like to be developers of React
- Anyone who would like to become a developer of React
- Anyone who wants to develop amazing single page web applications for React
- Anyone who would like to learn React JS JS
- Students who want to learn how to develop simple mobile apps for a single page
- Everyone who wants to understand an increasingly common technology used by leading technology firms such as Facebook,