Welcome to the Legal Hacking of the Network course!
Subtitles for this course are available in the following languages: English – Spanish – Arabic – Turkish – Russian – French – Chinese – German – Greek – Portuguese – Italian.
Hacking is a related technology to any other science. In this course, I will teach you the fundamentals of hacking that will help you begin to improve your hacking skills to an advanced level on your own. This course considers that you have no previous experience about hacking or Linux operating system, and you will be able to hack networks like great hackers and remain healthy as security experts by the end of it!
This course is realistic, but the idea can not be overlooked. We’ll begin with the fundamentals of Kali Linux, then try to get you happy with the Linux world. Then we will learn how to instal the appropriate applications as virtual machines (VirtualBox, Kali Linux, Windows 10) and then we will launch the hacking adventure.
The course is broken into five parts (Introduction, Pre-Attack Phase, Attack Phase, Post-Attack Phase, and How to Keep Yourself Protected).
In short, this course will show you the following:
– How the penetration research lab should be trained.
– How to get comfortable with Kali Linux by having the necessary commands that are relevant.
How to change the MAC address of your machine (Spoof) to remain anonymous.
– How to attack and get all the information on some local wireless network (including target network MAC address, SSID, Encryption Type, …etc).
– How to get the MAC addresses connected to the target network for all clients without even knowing the target router’s name.
– How to Execute Attacks (Word List) to get passwords.
– How to carry out a false security assault on the target router without ever understanding the target network’s name.
– How to execute De-Authentication attacks without ever understanding the target network password.
For educational purposes only, this course is developed, all the attacks are launched in my own laboratory or against devices that I have permission to test.
This course is solely a creation of Mohammad Hamza Sheikh and no other entity or qualification test is affiliated with it. While, aside from that, NO OTHER Agency IS INVOLVED, you can obtain a course completion certification from Udemy.
Kind Regards with Kind
For whom this course is intended:
Everybody enjoys hacking.
Hackers who are legal
Defense men, security guys
Engineers for protection
Ink. Pen. Testers