Whether you’re a beginner, intermediate, or an expert producer, this course will teach you fresh and new techniques to take your EDM productions to the next level. After all, we’re never truly finished learning – there’s always something around the corner that we never saw coming!
What will you gain from completing the course
- Understand how EDM is structured, and the musical principles its based upon (binary phrasing, energy, etc.)
- Effectively structure and arrange a track for optimal flow
- Set up your project for good workflow
- Optimise your DAW’s buffer length/size and set the correct sample rate for your project
- Be aware of swing time and how it can benefit your productions
- How to properly choose layers and build full and fat drum patterns, chord patterns, Leads, vocals, etc.
- Be able to use automation and panning to create interest for the listener
- Tune audio to the correct key of your track
- Manipulate sounds by means of time stretching, formant shifting, vocoding, etc.
- Tweak and design your own synthesiser sounds using ADSR, Filters, VCO, LFO, etc.
- Create full and professional transitions that don’t disrupt the flow
- Be aware of driving elements and intensity line graphs
- How to prepare your project for a full mixdown
- Mix an EDM track using EQ, Compression, Saturation, etc.
- Use plugins to achieve stereo width and depth
- Sidechain elements to each other, including effects
- Locate and correct phase issues in your track
- Access to an exclusive Facebook group of fellow students. Receive feedback, engaging discussions, and more!
- Master your track to the correct LUFS levels for streaming sites such as Spotify, YouTube, Deezer, etc.
- How to correctly hunt for labels and send your demos
- Various PDFs and links to additional reading/study
- 3 intensive projects so I can see how well you understand the material, and give you feedback to improve your productions
I share everything I know with you
Everything I teach you in this course has taken me years to learn. You’re gaining 10+ years of music production knowledge in one complete course.
The music industry is an extremely closed and competitive one. I don’t think that’s fair. If more producers were aware of the production secrets behind professional tracks, we’d have a lot more talented musicians in the EDM community!
What’s in it for me?
Personally, I dislike the competitive community that music producers find themselves in. I want to share my knowledge with other producers so that they may grow, learn, and teach me new techniques as well. I also have a passion for teaching, and whenever I see a student succeed with something, it gives me a great feeling – like an addiction!
- You will need to have a DAW (FL Studio, Ableton, GarageBand) and an ability to use the software to practice the techniques I teach you.
- You will also need to have a very basic understanding of music theory. Throughout the course, we are tuning our samples and composing chord patterns, which involves knowing the difference between major and minor, and also how notes relate to each other on the scale. For example, ‘G’ is the 5th note of the ‘C’ chord.
So if you’re ready to learn professional electronic music production, theory, composition, mixing, and mastering, buy the course and take your skills to the next level. There is a 30-day money back guarantee, so if you dislike the course, you can receive a full refund. There really is nothing to lose!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner producers who want to get a professional sound quickly
- Intermediate/Expert producers who can’t figure out what their tracks are missing
- Expert producers looking for fresh tips and techniques