MATLAB is a high-performance language for technical computing. It integrates computation, visualization, and programming in an easy-to-use environment where problems and solutions are expressed in familiar mathematical notation. Typical uses include:
- Math and computation
- Algorithm development
- Modeling, simulation, and prototyping
- Data analysis, exploration, and visualization
- Scientific and engineering graphics
- Application development, including Graphical User Interface building
MATLAB is an interactive system whose basic data element is an array that does not require dimension. This allows you to solve many technical computing problems, especially those with matrix and vector formulations, in a fraction of the time it would take to write a program in a scalar non-interactive language such as C or FORTRAN.
This course MATLAB for Engineers is designed to cover the important topics to successfully start with MATLAB programming. The video lectures in this course contains practice questions to enhance your skills to use MATLAB. Some practical examples are also available in every section so that you can also understand that how MATLAB is used to solve different engineering problems.
You will be always welcome to ask any question related to any topic in this course and I will be there to answer the queries.
Finally I hope that you will join with me in this course and we will have a good journey.
Who this course is for:
- Engineering students who want to learn MATLAB
- Beginner MATLAB programmers
- Computer Science students
- Electrical engineering students