Building Design. Full stack applications (frontend + backend) are very common with the React Noode MySQL – you can learn it from scratch in this course as an example of a complete project!
Our project is focused on MySQL, Express.js, React.js, Redux, GitHub API and Node.js, and these frameworks enable you to construct incredible web apps in combination.
We’ll create a whole project in this course and you’ll learn how these various innovations work step by step together. We’ll take a look at all the different building blocks first, so that by the end of the course we can then then incorporate them all into one awesome submission.
After the fundamentals, this course also doesn’t end – instead, you can also learn how to integrate file sharing, security, and how to deploy your programme.
All uses a database these days, and MySQL is among the most popular databases out there. FREE and open source, with just about all your needs, Mysql is a fantastic database.
All code will be given step by step and you will have access to the full master project code even though you don’t want to code along, meaning that everyone signing up for the course will have their own project to put in their portfolio straight away.
You’ll be learning…
– Learn the fundamentals of Respond from Scratch
– The Economy
—Respond Routes created
– Redux asynchronous
-Hooks of React
-Efficiency of React
– Patterns of React Architecture
—Persistence + Storage of Session
– Node.js Architects Architects
-NPM -NPM (Node Package Manager)
—The Node.js Modules
-File from JSON
– Fundamentals of Node.js
– Operating System File System
—The HTTP Module
– How to build PHPMyAdmin and Wamp
For whom this course is intended:
- For whom this course is intended:
- Anyone who wishes to be a full stack developer for A Senior
- Anyone who wants to learn Respond Redux
- Anyone involved in mastering Node Express
- Anyone interested in mastering MySQL Command Line
- Anyone who would like to learn the V3 GitHub API