WordPress in a Weekend! It’s not too good to be true, YOU CAN build a custom site using WordPress.
In this course, I’ll take you from beginner to confident site builder in no time and you’ll be able to build a custom site completely from scratch!
No experience necessary! If you have a computer and access to the Internet, you can learn WordPress!
In this course, we’ll start with the basics. How the Internet and websites work, and how to setup your personal computer or a server to run WordPress. Then we’ll dive into WordPress and learn our way around before jumping into the most exciting part of the course, a step-by-step build of a gorgeous, professional, fully responsive website designed to incorporate all of the skills you’ll need to know in order to build virtually anything you can imagine!
What You’ll Learn
I’ve distilled my 10+ years of building with WordPress into a concise curriculum designed to teach you everything you need to know about building websites with WordPress, and nothing you don’t! You’ll learn:
- Core WordPress concepts, including posts, pages, menus, themes, and plugins.
- How to use the amazingly powerful ELEMENTOR PAGE BUILDER to design faster and easier.
- How to create and incorporate beautiful design elements including forms, buttons, images, animations and more.
- Optimize your custom website with responsive design to look great on computers, tablets, and mobile phones.
- How to setup a dynamic blog using categories and tags to organize your content.
- How to find a domain, setup hosting, and publish your website for the world to see.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals wanting to learn a new skill and build their own custom website.
- Freelancers or small business owners looking to create a powerful website without spending tons of $$$.
- Web designers who want to understand how WordPress works as one of the most powerful CMS platforms in the world.
- Team members who are responsible for editing or maintaining a WordPress website for their company or business.